Value Added Services
Two Layer Flex Assemblies
Whether your circuit needs are for flat flexible cable, flexible printed circuit boards, rigid flex circuits or other, Flexible Circuit has the broad capabilities to get you what you need. Furthermore, we offer value added services that will assist you with bringing your flexible circuit design to reality. Our knowledgeable engineers are ready to assist you at any phase of your project.
- Flexible Circuit Design & Engineering– Our engineers are experienced in a wide variety of flexible printed circuit boards, rigid flex circuit design & assemblies and are diverse enough to take on any technical challenge. During the design process, our engineers will impress you with their knowledge and experience. Contact us with your most complex flexible printed circuit boards, rigid flex circuit design & assembly requirements and benefit from an unmatched experience, coupled with a strong commitment to quality and cost effective solutions.
- Flexible Circuit Component Procurement – While our business revolves around flexible circuits, we are willing to take on the additional challenges of qualifying and sourcing the add-on components required for your sub-assembly. From off the shelf components to customer manufactured plastics, heat sinks and beyond, Flexible Circuit can be your resource during prototyping and production to source the components required for your project.
- Flexible Circuit Assemblies – Whether it is straightforward requirements such as surface mount technology (SMT), through hole, hand assemblies or more advanced requirements such as molding, over molding and heat sink lamination, we have the capabilities and desire to complete your circuit based subassembly or box build your entire product, including all desired testing.
- Flexible Circuit Inventory Stocking Program – Bulk quantity pricing with small quantity just in time (JIT) deliveries. We stock your inventory at our warehouse until you need it.
- Flexible Circuit Project Management – From design through complete box build, we can assist with as much of the flexible circuit based bill of material (BOM) as you desire. When combined with our Inventory Stocking Program, we offer the most complete flexible circuit project management program in our industry.
For more in depth information our full line of flexible circuits, click on the links below: